Angela has years of experience in finance and general business. She has developed her analytical and problem solving skills very well through her work experiences. She is able to solve problems and analyse several possible solutions and come out with the most appropriate solution. She is a dedicated assistant adviser able to assist our customers at any opportunity.
- Bachelor of Economics with a major in Accounting
- Diploma of Business Programming
- Certificate III in Financial Services
Lisa has substantial project management advisory experience and is a dedicated Assistant Adviser. She is able to leverage her outstanding expertise of project management in assisting our customers in their insurance needs. In her role Lisa is dedicated to give her clients a wonderful and rewarding experience when receiving our insurance advice.
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
Elizabet has very strong analytical skills and is instrumental in analysing our customers’ risk protection needs and tailoring appropriate insurance solutions. She started her career in PricewaterhouseCoopers as a professional auditor and went on the become an experienced cost analyst. Elizabet adds immense value to our customers through her in-depth knowledge, dedication and professionalism.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants – UK
- Bachelor of Economics with major in Accounting